It is an old issue for iPhone users that when their phones need repairs. Such as a cracked screen or a malfunctioning port, where they should head to. There are two options for you: Apple repair near me (Apple Store) or third-party phone repair. You can choose between the two if you know the advantages and disadvantages of third-party repair and Apple items repair. Let us see the advantages and disadvantages of third-party repair shops first:
Advantages of Third-Party Repair Shops:-
- You Get Great Bargains:Third-party repair shops offer you discounts and lower repair fees. If you do not have enough money for repairs and want your cell phone to start working again, third-party repair shops are a good deal.
- Easier to Find: Apple Stores are not present everywhere, and it is easier to find a third party for repair instead. You can walk right in with your phone in a third-party repair shop, whereas the repair process is complex with Apple Stores.
- More Options for Repairs: Third-party repair shops would like to look into your Apple devices’ problems that Apple Store won’t look at. You will have the option to repair faulty Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity) antennas and revive a massively dead phone through third-party repair.
- Data is Saved: Apple Store erases the phone data while making significant repairs, and third-party cell phone repair services will save your important data and process with the repair making sure you do not lose anything.
Disadvantages of Third-Party Repair Shops:-
You may void much of the warranties on your iPhone utilizing a third-party repair service. In third-party repair shops, a technician can sometimes commit a mistake; however, certified third-party repair shops are unlikely to make mistakes. Moreover, Apple does not like third-party repair shops at all for a few good reasons.
Let us have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Apple Stores now:
Advantages of Apple Store:-
- Authentic Parts:Apple Store will always use genuine parts for replacement; however, some third-party repair shops do not care about OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts as a shortcut to fix problems.
- Trained Experts: Apple Store has trained experts and the best tools for repairs, which becomes a need for replacing iPhone batteries.
- Technology: The latest iPhone models are cutting-edge, and it is better to leave the job of repairing such iPhone models to Apple’s professionals.
- Easy Replacement:In case of any internal damage, Apple will send your device for easy replacement, a service that third-party repair shops do not have.
Disadvantages of Apple Store:-
You need to set up an appointment to take advantage of Apple Store repairs. Apple repair fees are higher than the cost of third-party repair shops. In addition, Apple will never guarantee you quality service at busy times in a year.
Have you understood the difference between Apple Store and third-party repairs? You can go with Apple repair near me if your device is in a warranty and can wait for long to get back your device. On the other hand, third-party repair shops exist as an alternative to Apple Stores and can repair your Apple devices faster than Apple and cost-effectively.
Cell Fixx is a repair shop serving Burnaby, Vancouver, Coquitlam, Prince George, & Richmond regions and repairs cell phones, tablets, and laptops.